Last updated [01 May 2022]
This website is operated by Century Financial Consultancy LLC (“Century”, “Firm” "us," "we," or "our") a limited liability Firm incorporated under the laws of the Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates and the federal laws of the United Arab Emirates, under registration number 7681891, authorized by the Emirates Securities and Commodities Authority as a Category 1 trading broker in the international markets, trading broker of over-the-counter derivatives and currencies in the spot market, under license number 20200000028.
Your access to this website is subject to our terms and conditions (as applicable to your jurisdiction of residence) of service, and any notices, disclaimers, policies or other statements contained on this website (referred to collectively as “Terms”).
By accessing this website you agree to be bound by these Terms if you do not agree to be bound by these Terms you should not access or view this website.
Access to the website
- You must be at least 18 years old and possess the legal authority to form legally binding contracts under applicable law to use this website and the services provided on it.
- You acknowledge that you have the skill and resources necessary to gain access to this website and use it.
- As part of our security processes, if you choose or are given a user identification code, password, or any other piece of information, you must regard it as confidential. You must not share it with anybody else.
- We reserve the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or assigned by us, at any time if you have violated any of these conditions of use in our reasonable judgement.
- You must immediately tell us at email@example.com if you know or suspect that someone other than you knows your user identification code or password.
- The information on this website isn't intended to be distributed or utilized by anyone in a country or jurisdiction wherein such distribution or use violates local laws or regulations. Visitors to the current website are accountable for informing themselves of the terms and compliance of the laws or regulations that they may be subject to.
- Only users from countries where our products and services are available can access our site. We make no claim that the content on or available through our site is suitable for use or availability in all or other locations.
Accuracy of Information
- Although the information on this website is based on sources, we believe to be credible and that we strive to keep up to date, we cannot guarantee that it is current or accurate. We take no responsibility for any inaccuracies or omissions in the information on this website to the degree permitted by law.
- The items and services represented on this website are subject to change and may not always be available or limited.
- All present and future copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights relating to this website are vested in Century and its licensors. You acquire no rights in the website other than the limited right to use the website in accordance with these Terms. You agree to protect these proprietary rights and agree to promptly notify Century in writing on firstname.lastname@example.org upon becoming aware of any unauthorized access or any use of the website that infringes upon any proprietary rights.
- You are permitted to print or download information and content from this website only for your own personal non-commercial use or for the non-commercial use of your organization.
- You may not offer for sale or sell or distribute over any medium any part of this website or its content. You may not make any part of the website available as part of another website, whether by hyperlink framing on the Internet or otherwise unless you have been authorized to do so in writing by Century.
- You must not use any part of the content on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
- Our status as writers of content on our site (and that of any known contributors) must always be acknowledged.
- You may not make any changes to the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed or downloaded, and you may not use any illustrations, pictures, video or audio sequences, or graphics without the accompanying text.
- If you print, copy, or download any part of our site in violation of these terms of service, your permission to use our site will immediately terminate, and you must return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made, at our discretion.
- This website's content is general in nature and does not take into consideration your specific investment goals, financial condition, or resources.
- This website's content does not constitute a suggestion that you engage in a specific transaction, nor does it imply that any product described on this site is suitable or appropriate for you.
- This website's content should not be considered as business, financial, investing, hedging, or trading advice. You should not rely on the material of this website for legal, regulatory, tax, or accounting advice, nor should you use it as the sole basis for any investment decisions you make.
- Before determining whether or not to use our services, we recommend that you get independent advice.
Third Party Links
- While this website may provide links or resources to other websites, we have no control over such sites. We cannot accept any liability for the accuracy or otherwise of any content, or the security of any activity carried out on other such sites. Your use of such sites is at your sole risk.
- Third-party links and resources are provided exclusively for your information and convenience. We make no representations or assurances concerning the content, suitability, or appropriateness of third-party websites or resources.
Changes or Suspensions
- From time to time, we may update or amend our site to reflect changes in our products or services
- We reserve the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this website and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
- We reserve the right to amend or modify the Terms from time to time. We recommend you check our updated Terms published on our website from time to time to ensure you understand the Terms that apply at that time.
Limitation of Liability
- This site is provided to you free of charge without any warranties or guarantees unless specifically stated and we accept no liability to you whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, arising out of it in connection with this website. Your sole remedy is to discontinue using this website.
- We will not be liable in any way for any loss or damage you may incur as a result of your use of or access to this website, or our failure to supply this website, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Our liability for negligence, breach of contract, or violation of any law resulting from our failure to provide this website or any part of it, or for any problems with this website that cannot be lawfully excluded, is limited, at our discretion and to the maximum extent permitted by law, to resupplying this website or any part of it to you, or paying for the resupply of this website or any part of it to you.
- You hereby agree to indemnify Century against any costs, claims, losses and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against Century as a result of your misuse of this website or your breach of these Terms.