Century Financial has had a long partnership with several principal companies offering products traded in various major exchanges in the world like Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME), the Chicago Board of Trade (CBOT), the Commodity Exchange (COMEX), the New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX), Clearport, the CBOE Futures Exchange (CFE) and Nasdaq Futures Exchange (NFX). Through their global partnerships, these companies are focused on delivering a wide range of financial services and ensuring that clients will have a positive and consistent customer experience.
The Principal Companies are uniquely able to match client service requirements to provide products and services catering to their trading needs.
Trading is offered in the following wide range of global exchange-traded and exchange-cleared products:
- Energy - Crude, Heating Oil and Natural Gas
- Agriculture Commodities - Grains and Oilseeds, Livestock and Meats
- Currencies Futures - Currency Spot, Forwards
- Soft Commodities - Coffee, Cocoa, Sugar and Orange Juice
- Financial Futures - Indices and Interest Rate
- Metals - Base and Precious Metals
In addition, we are continually expanding our services so be sure to check with your client representatives about additional markets or products you would like to trade.