What are the improvements?
New features offer
We’ve added a number of exciting new features designed to make your trading experience faster and more intuitive:
- Pop charts out of the platform into a separate browser window
- Add, remove and reorder table columns
- Quick search means your five previous searches are remembered
- View open and close prices from your watchlists
- Load your favourite modules into full screen mode, including watchlists and market calendar
The new module snapping feature enables you to ‘snap’ (and unsnap) two modules together and automatically link them:
- Attach a chart to your watchlist, and link modules like positions lists and the product library
- Update both modules simultaneously, drag them around the platform and go full screen
- Reuters news now has stories attached, so you can read each story instantly
More powerful charting
Our charting package has been upgraded to enhance your charting experience:
- View, modify and close pending orders directly from charts
- Conduct more comprehensive analysis with more visible data points
- Compare instruments over all intervals with comparison charts
- Choose from over 40 new chart types, patterns, indicators and drawing tools
- Save up to five charts per instrument
- Customise your charts with a range of new colour options, font sizes and fill spans
- Create a bespoke setup by adding regularly-used intervals, templates, indicators and patterns as favourites
We’ve moved our web-based trading platform over to HTML5 coding language, the latest evolution in website programming. HTML5 offers improved cross-browser support and means there is no requirement for third-party plug-ins like Flash. HTML5 results in a faster and even more secure trading experience.
We recommend using the Google Chrome web browser to achieve optimum performance and stability when accessing our platform and charts.
Need help downloading and installing Google Chrome? Contact us.
Also new in this upgrade
We’ve added a number of enhancements to the market calendar, including the ability to filter announcements based on your alerts, use charts to review historical announcements, download announcements to your personal email calendar and view data through new surprise, difference and trend columns.
The pattern recognition scanner has been redesigned for a more user-friendly experience. Separated into emerging, breakout and performance tabs, the new layout has a smaller minimum size, enabling the scanner to fit into your regular workspace. New features include the ability to go ‘full screen’, quick links to chart patterns, improved filter and search options and a summarised performance tab showing the total success of all patterns in one view.
Customise the account module to suit your preferred layout. You can now add, remove, reorder and sort columns within the positions, orders and history tabs. We’ve also added the option to filter history module results by event type, and filter rows by search terms such as order number, instrument name, event type or amount.